עמוד ראשי הקונסרבטוריון הוירטואלי
The Virtual Conservatory

ביתבית   שאלות נפוצותשאלות נפוצות   חיפושחיפוש   רשימת חבריםרשימת חברים   קבוצות משתמשיםקבוצות משתמשים   StatisticsStatistics   הרשמההרשמה 
 כרטיס אישיכרטיס אישי   התחבר כדי לבדוק מסרים אישייםהתחבר כדי לבדוק מסרים אישיים   התחברהתחבר 

!!!Greetings from Scotland

שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה    עמוד ראשי -> אוף טופיק כללי
צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר הודעה
Ugi
אורח

הודעהנשלח: 10/08/2005 ב- 19:30:03    כותרת הודעה: !!!Greetings from Scotland תגובה עם ציטוט

Hi guys,
I hope you can read this properly, because I'm having troubles writing left-to-right in this site with this computer. I'm sitting at an Internet place right off Glasgow's beautiful and bustling Buchannan St. which is a big Midrahov.
Glasgow is quite beautiful and I'm having lots of fun! It's really great to hear at last some REAL piping from the very best pipers in the world. I find myself going from a recital to a concert to a lecture to another concert... Can't complain

The scots are nice, they are quite different from the English and they have one of the most annoying accents in the world!
Most people are quite understandable though, after you've worn them out an hour with "what?" and "sorry?", when I find an American or a Canadian, and there are loads of them here, I feel so relieved that I've finally found someone I could easily understand.
The girls are quite nice, but they're not so good looking. Yeah this is sad... still waiting for some Highland Dancing events... *wink wink
Gotta go, there's a concert starting soon and I still don't have a ticket. Hope you can read this properly.
! Take care Hevre

Ugi
חזור למעלה
guysoft
מנהל אתר
מנהל אתר

הצטרף בתאריך: 03/09/2004 ב- 15:14:35
הודעות: 1173
מיקום: ירושלים

הודעהנשלח: 11/08/2005 ב- 02:20:05    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

hey Ugi, nice to know you are having a good time!
i hope you mannage to read this while you are still there..
there is an "english" button in the main page that may help you....

i persnaly remember the at we had harder time understanding scottish folk than the itallian.
still if the will is good, you allways find a way of comunicating.

don't worry about the lassies, there are plenty good looking ones two, it just takes a little luck.

אורח

הודעהנשלח: 12/08/2005 ב- 17:35:33    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

uri! i didnt even know you were abroad!

get me back a prACRTICE CHANTER/BAG PIPE (IF NOTR TO EXPENSIVE) OR KILT!

daniel.
חזור למעלה
Ugi
אורח

הודעהנשלח: 12/08/2005 ב- 18:58:01    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

Hi this is me again
Everything's going fine, tomorrow and on Sunday are the big competitions I've been waiting for.
Daniel, a kilt is totally out of the question (you have no idea how expensive it is
but maybe I could get you a cheap practice chanter
?would you settle for some haggis instead
*wink*
חזור למעלה
הצג הודעות קודמות:   
שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה    עמוד ראשי -> אוף טופיק כללי כל הזמנים הם שעון ישראל (GMT + שעתיים)
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

עבור:  
אתה לא יכול לשלוח הודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב להודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע למשאלים בפורום זה
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum